With over 200 years in the business on and off the water, we are experts at selling yachts and love what we do. Our clients come first and that is why we only sell used vessels; they offer better value. We pride ourselves in having no obligation to manufacturers because we do not have any inventory that we must show to meet a quota.
When it comes to getting your boat sold, we utilize various in-person and virtual mediums and sources. We know how important exposure is for the successful sale of your boat- that is why our office and boat storage is in a HIGH TRAFFIC location. The MdRYS team will transform your boat into a showboat as our office is adjacent to our wet and dry storage in a prime Marina del Rey location. The MdRYS team sends out monthly newsletter to a vast database with decades worth of contacts but we are active in utilizing email blasts, professional listing resources like YachtWorld and Boats.com, boatshows, along with Social Media sites like FaceBook, Instagram & Twitter.
We are creative; We find ways to make deals happen; we take trade ins on brokerage boats, we guarantee slips, we help with financing, we help with “Making a Boat a Business” allowing boats to be purchased with pre-tax dollars, etc.When you list your boat with us, we are at your service and never forget who we are working for.
The Marina del Rey Yacht Sales listing process:
1. Determine an asking price with you.
2. Prepare the listing for prospects and advise of improvements that can improve ability “sell-ability” and allow for a successful sea trial & survey.
3. Prepare the listing for print, internet and in-person resources.
4. In’s and outs of paperwork needed for a smooth transaction will be taken care of. We will break down all the jargon for you so you can be stress free!
5. We will represent you in the sea trial and survey, both saving you time and energy.
6. Negotiate the deal on YOUR behalf and get you the right price for your vessel!